Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jelly Belly

Okay so its been almost a year (i know, i know) and im long over due for a new post. I guess im just not much of a blogger now that Kamahele keeps me busy and since our little girl is making her way but ta-da here i am. This time i'll try alittle harder, but no promises lol.....

So since im nearing the end of my pregnancy, and certain people have been requesting to see pictures, here they are. I'm still not sure that I want the whole world looking at these but until i change my mind, here are some pictures of me at 32 weeks. ENJOY the belly full of jelly :)


Kamahele took this sweet picture!! A view from a 2 year old
(what am i doing you may be wondering? well holding up the camera straps for him so it didnt hinder his mad photography skills)



Bobo caught the big ball...hehe!!!/what i see everytime i look down


32 1/2 weeks along!

My sweet baby boy!!!

5 comments:

  1. you look great!! Of course you are all belly and the rest of you hasn't gotten the memo that your pregnant :) Kamahele is such a cutie!! Love you guys and good luck with the rest of pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations...you're almost there:) You are looking great too!! Kamahele looks so big now! Anyway, good luck with you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay a blog post finally!
    can't wait to take real prego pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Syani one more month and you'll have a baby girl. So exiting! Well know that you are on the blogging ball, I guess I should get on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! I cant wait to see you and the kiddos...soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Followers