Monday, July 27, 2009

Gone Fishing!

As you can see Kahi's newest hobby that he picked up is fishing. Now that he is going at least 3 times a week, he has been wanting Kamahele and I to go. Of course I always had an excuse for us to not go but last week I finally ran out of ideas and gave in. So off the the reservoir we went and what do you know, I cast and caught 2 fish. Yaye, the end result.....


(malakai patiently waiting for a bite)




i LOVE fishing!

I had so much fun, thanks Jordon and Amanda.

3 comments:

  1. i didn't know that resevoir had fish :: i went swimming there and didn't see any then :: i think it was the same place ;) PS cousins below are too cute :: so fun that they get to grow together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! And hey, you caught 2 fish your first time out!! Yeh!! That's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! How cool! What kind of fish is that??

    ReplyDelete

Followers